WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
We are conveniently located in Old Town just west under the train bridge from the Old Town Warren Theater. Our address is 650 E. 2nd Street. Please remember, 2nd St. is a one-way street going west. You can also enter our facility via the driveway just north of 2nd St. on St. Francis.
WHERE CAN I PARK?
There is a massive parking lot directly across the street from us, a large lot directly adjacent to our building on the west, and the Old Town Square parking garage is within a few hundred feet of our door. There are also numerous street parking options up and down St. Francis.
DO YOU HAVE A BAR?
Yes, we have 20 craft beers on tap, a large selection of canned and bottled beer, delectable craft cocktails, full selection of spirits, and wonderful happy hour specials. We also have an awesome outdoor beer garden space perfect for chilling in the sunshine. Our bar is currently open during event/concert business hours.
DO YOU SELL FOOD AT WAVE?
Yes, our in-house Adios’ Nachoria sells delicious nachos, tacos, and burritos. Adios’ Nachoria is only available during events and concerts currently.
ARE YOU OPEN FOR LUNCH & DINNER?
No. Outside of events, we are not open to the public. That may change in the future.
WHAT’S YOUR COVID-19 POLICY?
Depends on the show.
If an artist/tour requests vaccine requirements and/or negative test results, we will use the protocols requested. Please be sure to check the event you are interested in attending for any specific entry requirements.
Otherwise, there are currently no requirements in place.
DO YOU HAVE AN EVENT CALENDAR WHERE I CAN SEE WHAT SHOWS ARE COMING TO WAVE?
Yes. Please visit www.waveict.com and click the “Calendar” on our site menu. You can also follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/waveict or Instagram @waveict to stay on top of our show announcements. All of our events are also listed on our Facebook page under the “Events” section.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS TO EVENTS?
Please go to www.waveict.com and click on the “Get Tickets” link next to any event you see on our calendar. We sell all of our tickets via Eventbrite and SeeTickets. Please do not buy tickets from 3rd party ticketing, as they can sometimes be counterfeit or otherwise invalid.
CAN I BUY TICKETS AT WAVE?
Yes. You can come by anytime during our regular business hours and buy tickets directly from one of our friendly staff members. Go to the box office window and mention which show and how many tickets you’d like and they will take care of you.
ARE THERE FEES IF I BUY TICKETS IN PERSON AT WAVE?
Yes. If you buy tickets in person at Wave, there are additional ticketing fees charged. It is still cheaper than buying online though!
WHAT DO I GET WITH VIP TICKETING?
Entry into the concert and access to VIP only bar, bathroom and reserved access to the front of stage. Check each concert listing for additional VIP packages.
CAN I RESERVE SEATING AT GENERAL ADMISSION EVENTS?
General admission tickets to WAVE do not guarantee seating. Seating at these events is first come, first serve, so if you need a seat for a concert, please arrive when the doors open. Check each concert listing for time when doors open.
DO YOU HAVE RESERVED SEATED SHOWS?
Yes, some of our shows do offer reserved seating. All shows will specify general admission or reserved when purchasing tickets.
CAN I BRING MY OWN CHAIR TO CONCERTS?
No. Chairs may not be brought into WAVE for security reasons. Please notify us if you have special needs.
WHAT AGES CAN COME TO WAVE?
Wave is an All Ages venue. Most concerts and events are All Ages however a few are not. Check each concert/event listing to find the age requirement.
AT WHAT AGE DO KIDS NEED A TICKET FOR SHOWS?
All ages are welcome at WAVE unless otherwise noted for ticketed shows. Tickets are required for all children over the age of 6. Children 6 and under are have no admission charges.
CAN I SMOKE AT WAVE?
Smoking is not allowed indoors at WAVE, however smoking is allowed on our outdoor patios and outdoor areas.
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
Dogs are not allowed.
Listed below is a “partial list” of items that are prohibited at WAVE events and subject to change without notice.
All bags and guests will be subject to search. No backpacks or oversized bags permitted.
• Audio or video recording devices
• Flash/professional photography, tripods or monopods
• Weapons; including but not limited to pocket knives, guns, box cutters, knives, mace, pepper spray, brass knuckles, fireworks, stun guns, etc.
• Laser pointers
• Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances
• Outside food and beverage, bottles, glass, cans or flasks
• Golf/large umbrellas
• Noise making devices, air horns, drums, whistles
• Other items as determined by facility management
If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle. WAVE does not safeguard any personal belongings or items of any type.
CODE OF CONDUCT
At WAVE, we are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. Our staff is here to support an environment where each event will not be disrupted by the interference of guest actions to include obscene language or gestures, or any other disruptive behavior. Guests who violate this code of conduct will be required to leave WAVE property immediately as our staff reserves the right to expel, without refund, any ticket holders who are acting inappropriately or exhibiting behavior that creates an uncomfortable environment.
WAVE Code of Conduct is as follows:
• Guests will be treated in a professional and courteous manner by all venue personnel.
• Guests will not wear or bring signage with obscene or indecent messages.
• Guests will enjoy an event that is free of disruptive behavior, foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Guests engaging in fighting, throwing objects or attempting to enter the stage will be immediately ejected from the venue and refunds will not be given on tickets.
• Guests consuming alcoholic beverages should do so in a responsible manner. Intervention with intoxicated or underage guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Guests will comply with venue staff regarding emergency response procedures and facility operations.
• Guests are encouraged to communicate discreetly and quickly with WAVE personnel if assistance is needed in dealing with unruly guests, any issues, concerns or requests of a clean-up in their area.